They have always been fashionable. Name Necklace is one of those classic accessories that every woman must wear on many occasions. They help complement a look and at the same time enhance feminine beauty.
Now, you have to know how to wear it and above all combine it well with the different clothes we wear. Wearing a necklace is an art; it can magnify our appearance or ruin it.
When choosing a Name Necklace, you must take into account that it is a complement that emits a great visual force.
- Therefore, if you have a lot of breast and want to hide it, it is best to opt for a choker and avoid a necklace too big or “Y” shaped.
- If, on the other hand, you want to enhance your bust, choose more striking necklaces. Those that are lower do not opt for too long necklaces, since they will shorten their silhouette.
- Women who have high and long necks fit short and tight. By having a stylized neck, they can also afford to wear long necklaces, giving them several turns.
- On the other hand, those women with a shorter neck should use long chains to stylize the neckline. In addition, they can choose long necklaces, since the longer the necklace, the more stylized the area will look.
- In order to achieve a good effect, it is very important to know what type of necklace to choose according to the type of clothing we wear. In this way, if we are going to a party with a nice dress, in this case we can choose a necklace of stones, which would look completely ridiculous to go to the office. Strapless dresses look great with short necklaces. They should never reach the top edge of the dress. Now that the cold is here, you can choose long necklaces for high-necked garments.
- The ornate necklaces or pendants will go unnoticed on a garment with large prints; instead stand out on plain colour garments or small prints.
- On the other hand, shirts, blouses, or items with a “V” neckline are the most appropriate for necklaces and short chains.
If you have already taken a look at the fashion stores, you may have noticed that they are destroying collars with large golden letters that include messages of the type “Happy”, “Cool” or “Love”. Also very fashionable are the chains with our own name.